May 23 2019 - 2:30pm until
May 23 2019 - 4:00pm
Palliser Conference Centre - Amphitheater (next to Calgary Tower) Mezzanine Level (floor 2)
125 9th Avenue SW
Roger Milley firstname.lastname@example.org
Business decision makers who want to learn more about data-driven decisions and become more aware of Microsoft Power BI's capability. This is Not a technical IT "how-to" presentation.
Information is presented as a Case Study:
- Using a fictitious, very small, Jr. Oil Co. operating near Red Deer.
- The business case is simplified to allow for illustration of Power BI.
From this seminar you'll understand:
- The value of question-led data analytics / data dashboards
- The value of integrating multiple sources of data
- How data dashboards generate insight
- Typical roles associated with dashboard initiatives
- Basic components of Power BI
Attendee feedback from this previous Jr. Oil Co. seminar:
"Thanks for yesterday's brilliant session on enabling data-driven decisions. It was extremely insightful to see how Power BI can aid in making better decisions, especially in the oil and gas industry."
"The use case you showcased was very relevant and the steps you provided for harnessing Analytics tools to answer a question led problem-solving approach was easy to follow."
"Great overview, thank you for sharing your approach! Such a versatile and accessible decision empowerment tool."
"Great presentation yesterday. I liked the O&G example as that is the industry in which I work."
Spirit Fire Theatre presents... Wolf on the Ringstrasse
Apr 19 2019 - 7:30pm to
Apr 27 2019 - 9:00pm
Pumphouse Theatre - 2140 Pumphouse Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3C 3P5
Vaisakhi Mela 2019 & CII EXPO 2019
Apr 20 2019 - 10:00am to
Apr 21 2019 - 6:00pm
Genesis Centre Feature Gymnasium 7555 Falconridge Boulevard NE, Calgary
#10, 7555 Falconridge Blvd. NE, Calgary, Alberta T3J 0C9