Understanding Financial StatementsThursday, June 1, 2023
As a business owner or entrepreneur, it's critical to know how much money is coming in and going out of your business each month, and how to use that information to make informed decisions. During this workshop, we'll cover a range of topics related to business financials to ultimately help you understand:
- How is my business doing?
- Did we make money this year?
- Why do I need a balance sheet?
- What is my Profit & Loss statement telling me?
- Where is my cash coming from, and where is it going?
- Why isn't my cash equal to my profit?
Shannon West, will break down these topics in easy-to-understand terms, and provide practical advice for applying these concepts to your own business. Whether you're just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, this event is a must-attend for any entrepreneur who wants to gain a deeper understanding of their finances.
* We encourage you to bring your financial statements with you so that you relate the learnings directly to your own statements. If they are unavailable, a sample set will be available to follow along with*
Join us on June 1st at 3:00pm, and take the first step towards mastering your business financials.
Email: [email protected]