Feb 9 2019 - 12:00pm until
Feb 12 2019 - 12:00pm
Sudhiranjan Banerjee email@example.com
The Alberta government invites oil and gas companies from Alberta to participate in the 13th edition of Petrotech, South Asia’s largest oil and gas exhibition and conference. The theme for Petrotech 2019 is “Shaping the New Energy World through Innovation and Collaboration”. Explore areas of growth in petroleum technology, exploration, drilling, production and processing, refining, pipeline transportation, petrochemicals, natural gas, LNG, petroleum trade, economics, legal and human resource development, marketing, research and development, information technology, safety, health and environment management in the oil and gas sector.
• Petrotech is the largest oil and gas event in the Indian market.
• Petrotech 2016 hosted more than 7,000 delegates, including 700 exhibitors from India and abroad.
• Explore areas of growth in upstream, midstream and downstream segments. • Develop critical contacts to generate business opportunities in India.
• Network with senior leaders of the Indian oil and gas industry. Registration costs include: • Complete conference access for one delegate per company, valued at USD $2,000.
• Access to prime exhibit space under the Alberta Pavilion. • Customized B2Bs for visiting Alberta companies.
• India briefing sessions led by Alberta New Delhi Office and other oil and gas experts. • Potential post mission visit to National Oil Company oilfields to gather first-hand information.
Canada's Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)
Sep 9 2019 - 8:00am to
Sep 10 2019 - 5:00pm
Global Business Centre
5th floor - Terrace View Room
136 - 8 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB
Access through north building, Calgary TELUS Convention Centre