Employer Resource for Employee Management and Health and Safety needsWednesday, July 20, 2022
Join the ATB Entrepreneur Centre to learn how to better manage your workplace obligations as an employer. Presented by Tali Kowall, she will discuss changes to Alberta’s Employment Standards Act, your health and safety responsibilities and how employment documentation can protect your business.
- Master ways to win back your time.
- Boost staff productivity and achieve business growth.
- Discover the recent changes to the Employment Standards.
- Understand why staff contracts and flexible company handbooks keep you in control of your business.
- Understand how to mitigate costly fines from inspections and litigations from employees.
- Learn about must have company policies and how they can benefit you.
Attending this session will be very beneficial for anyone running a business, managing employees or maintaining health and safety legislation.
All in-person events, meetings and gatherings are able to take place but will follow the Government of Alberta COVID public health measures that are in effect as of the date of the event.
Email: [email protected]