Productivity is a measurement of a company or organization’s ability to utilize its resources and processes to maximize its efficiency.
Low productivity can result in lost profits, wasted energy and resources, and low company morale. Implementing a productivity strategy is the best way to improve your bottom line – and that makes your business more attractive to employees, investors and stakeholders. Calgary Economic Development is proud to partner with Alberta Finance and Enterprise to bring best practices in productivity to Calgary- and Alberta- based businesses through the Productivity Alberta program.
Productivity Alberta is your connection to the latest productivity information, tools and programs. Whether you are looking for a quick reference to available tools or the development of a strategic roadmap to long-term productivity improvements, Productivity Alberta is your guide, offering the following services:
- Productivity Assessment Tool;
- On-site process improvement services and assessments;
- Access to productivity experts and advisors;
- Information on leading productivity practices and success strategies;
- Links to network and like-minded companies; and,
- Events, seminars and training.
Learn more about the Productivity Alberta program and upcoming events by visiting the Productivity Alberta website.