Site selector information for Calgary
If you are a site selector and looking for more information about Calgary as a location for business, please choose from the following list to view more content.
1. Permit applications/Business licenses
BizPal is an online tool that helps to simplify the processes for permit applications, business licenses and other compliance regulations. To learn more, visit BizPal.
2. Industrial/office facility availability
The Altus Insite tool allows users to search for available industrial and office facilities based on a variety of criteria.
Search for available facilities using Altus Insite.
3. Where is Calgary
4. Economic indicators
5. Business environment
In 2011, the Investment Property Databank ranked Calgary as the location that produced the highest returns for commercial real estate out of 60 international cities.
- Head offices
- Top companies
- Major Alberta projects
- Major Calgary projects
- Real Estate – commercial market
- Real Estate – industrial market
- Real Estate – land
- Calgary small business fact sheet
- Access/proximity to markets
- Available and serviced land/logistics parks
- Highly-skilled labour force
- Business environment
- Companies investing in Calgary
- Rail/road/air infrastructure
The Business Link operates out of Calgary Economic Development's Global Business Centre, and provides services and information for individuals looking to start a business.